- Management Code to be Scrapped?
- All Change!
- CDM Upheaval….Again!
- Government Sparks Fuel Panic Buying With Tragic Consequences
- Which Somerset Health and Safety Consultant?
- Professor Lofstedt Strikes Back at PM!
- Health and Safety Bombshells in 2012!
- Having Construction Work Done? Watch This!
- Work At Height – Hard Lessons to Learn
- What needs to be done to stop work at height accidents?
- Does Safe Design Cost More?
- Does Safe Design Cost More, and How Can We Strike the Right Balance?
Welcome to Our Somerset Health and Safety Consultants website. Yes we admit it! we are guilty! We're health and safety consultants, out there scheming to reduce the chances of working men and women being killed, maimed and suffering from a variety of nasty injuries and ailments. If that makes us the Health and safety Monsters that PM Dave dislikes so much, then, all we can do is.... admit it.
Another "brilliant" way of reducing bureacracy - scrap the instructions! It has been suggested - and seems to be on the cards that the management of health and safety at ... Read More
As I see it, we really don't need all this constant barrage of points-scoring rhetoric, meetings, committees and the latest, "last best hope" for health and safety. What we do ... Read More
It seems that we are doomed to agonise repeatedly over the way health and safety is perceived and delivered. There is much bluster and political rhetoric about the health and ... Read More
Common Sense Advice...NOT! So the Government is really lurching from one knee jerk reaction to the next at the moment. Dave thinks the health and safety "monster" needs to be curbed, ... Read More
Which Somerset Health and Safety Consultant? The internet is a wonderful resource and it's absolutely packed with useful information. Beware however, ANYONE can set themselves up as health & safety consultants ... Read More
"The use of the word 'burden' to describe health and safety's impact on business is absolutely not mine", Professor Ragnar Lofstedt told delegates at the opening session of the IOSH ... Read More
Will the latest health and safety bombshells land in your back yard this year? I recently completed a review of changes in legislation and upcoming issues for my existing Clients and ... Read More
NEWS & OFFERS
Redoak Health and Safety Consultants
7 Allandale Road
Burnham on Sea
Call to arrange a free Consultation and to see how we could help you.
LAUNCHING APRIL 2013:
A package containing essential health and safety documents including risk assessments, method statements, example health and safety plan documents, policies, guidance books and much more!
To receive more details prior to launch, complete the Contact Form.
PLUS We can provide you with a free, professionally designed lead generating website pre-loaded with articles, images and content to inspire potential Clients! and give them the confidence to hire you.
PLUS We can design your own mobile website for free! Did you know that the number of people who search for services using smartphones and mobile devices is fast overtaking those using the desktop pc or laptop? Sadly most websites are invisible or appear unreadable when displayed on a mobile... We can provide a free, professionally designed mobile specific website which will include a "tap to call" facility so clients can instantly contact you.
To find out more about any of our offers, click below and complete the contact form.
CONTACT US - CLICK HERE!
Health and Safety News
- Polutry firm and contractors fined for health and safety breaches on site near ... - Lincolnshire Echo
- Close to €200000 in fines collected by Occupational Health and... - MaltaToday
- Health and safety advice handed out to Bath beauty salons - Bath Chronicle
- Lovell wins a RoSPA health and safety award for eighth time - Stoke Sentinel
- Create an Article or Discussion - Property118